Friday, March 10, 2006

Holy Shit! Suniel Shetty quits!!

Commercial Indian Hindi cinema (i.e. Bollywood) actor Suniel Shetty says "I quit"!

I say, "YAY!! GOOD RIDDANCE!"
Also, "Thank you - for deciding to spare us from further misery". Hope that his action inspires several of his ilk (i.e. piece of crap non-actors) to follow him on the way out and stay out. You people could use your spare time from all those hours (not) acting in movies to spend time with your families. And allow your children the chance to not be embarassed anymore among their friends by your lack of acting chops. Contriving hard to get yourselves sentenced to jail like Salman Khan is also highly encouraged. However, further loss of life ( human or protected deer or otherwise) and property (others' property that is) is not acceptable.

On second thoughts, who cares?! There's got to be something better to do besides dissing on poor Mr. Shetty while further sinking into depravity. Not that Mr. Shetty ever did anything more than want you to walk out of a movie he non- acted in, or throw something at your T.V.

Now, if only I can find that something to do...

What did you say? Work on my-Ph.D.-dissertation-and-on-getting-out-of-school-and-getting-a -job-so-that-my-wife-and-I-could-start-living-together?! What's that?

5 comments:

brij said...

You are right. Stop dissing S. Shetty. You don't like him - I may not like him -so what. His acting is as good as my coding and I still exist in our industry causing more harm then he can evercause with his acting. And at least he emotes better than Arnold. So let him be - take your vinegar somewhere else.

Sarat said...

Hey! Don't be dissing Ahnuld! He can act!

Sorry you missed my poor attempt at irony. And besides "Balwaan" (Sunil Shetty, Divya Bharati) is one of my fav. movies.

I have decided to take my vinegar somewhere else though upon your advice, back to Mr. Bachchan! Heh! Heh!

Venky said...

and hey - he did contribute! I remember this interview (almost a decade ago) where he pointed out that the youth was (then) more focussed on staying fit and bulging biceps and hence was staying away from drugs and other killing good stuff!

-Venky

Sib said...

A particular jokes comes to mind...

Tohar jail has ordered some new clothes for its inhabitants...1000 pants and 999 shirts...why ?

A: Salman khan will probably be there soon !

Sarat said...

Nice one Sib. I wonder if they'd serve veal specially for him.