Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Heart and Mind

Thoughts are to free. Trap them. Set them free once again.
The head rules. Hearts follow. Emotions run wild.

Hurts sometimes. But, what's done is done. Take solace in simple pleasures.
So far ahead down that path though.
Do-good, Do-bad. "For thy Country". For People. My people. Mine and yours.

Heart and mind. Yours is yours - mine is mine. My good is not yours. My bad is not yours. "Stop bad habits." "Speak good - not Evil" "Take god's name."

Your thoughts. Mine?

Let be. Subside. Desist.

Think. Let others think. Others are thoughts. In your mind. You've trapped them. Now set them free. As others will set you.

Let me think- Let that be your thought for me. And I will let you think.

2 comments:

Venky said...

Loved the post dude. Just needs a tune and a guitar I guess.
Reads a lot like you!

-Venky

brij said...

I prefer the last line to read -

Let me drink ... let that be your draught for me...and I will let you drink.

Makes so much more sense now;)