Thursday, February 09, 2006

Promises and Lies (2)

As I promised I would try to do so earlier, I tried to hold myself back this evening, and go easy on my buddies while we sipped the usual cuppa last evening. I am glad to report that I was moderately successful in my attempt. Also, I did apologize for those few instances when I couldn't restrain myself. I am trying to get better at this. So help a friend out here!

On another note, was it just me, or was there some uneasy silence at the table this evening? Heh! Heh!

3 comments:

Venky said...

You do apologize a lot - and smile a lot more too :D esp when you're holding back that urge to say something - heh heh ( I guess I'm asking for it now - but then it wouldn't be me would it!)

Great to see you blog dude! I even dedicated a post in your honor :)

-Venky.

Sarat said...

I don't know what to think here really. On the one hand is the feeling of being flattered by your visit. On the other hand is the guilt at the sheer waste of time my content constitutes for all, and sympathy for you for having had your time wasted (whether you realize it or not!)
Heh! heh!

Ah well! Opinions are a dime a dozen out there. Mine aren't even worth that much.

Venky said...

nice try ... but hey at least you did not apologize this time :P

-venky