Friday, July 28, 2006

Two of the ladies on "Rockstar: Supernova"

I mentioned to some of y'all the show Rockstar: Supernova on CBS in an earlier post. Here're couple more snippets of two of the ladies on the ongoing show; these are from Tuesday's airing (July25th, 2006).

First one's Dilana performing the classic 80's hit "Time after time" by Cyndi Lauper. Bear in mind that she's auditioning for a heavy metal band. Of course, if you saw the earlier snippet of her in the earlier post, you'd know she fits right in to heavy metal. But this reworking of a classic pop hit shows lots of talent, and guts to pull it off so well.



I almost like this version as much as the original. Well performed.


The second one's Storm Large performing "Anything, Anything" by Dramarama. I'd have to say she's one great package. Enjoy her performance, including that dive into the crowd of some real lucky men (and women).

3 comments:

raoul said...

ummmm... did you just confess to liking Cyndi Lauper?

Sarat said...

Ha Ha... Nice one there Raoul. But your projection's a lil' far fetched! :)

All I admitted to was liking the song "Time after time" by Cyndi Lauper. But that's about all I said. Besides the 80's was really for the most part, a time of the great one-hit wonders.

Now I do know that you like "Girls just wanna have fun" from Cyndi far more than "Time after Time". I can see why! (I mean - not see why!)

Venky said...

ha ha - you forget my friend that Raoul is always the lucky one in rock shows with his incredible length ;) ppl always land on him ... first.
and hey - you also forget that the J man sold me his tape of "Vanilla Ice" - and he's the one to talk LOL
but great performances ... Dilana is much better than Storm ... Storm doesnt sing too well - IMHO.

-Venky