Thursday, September 25, 2008

Lunch box blues

I don't pack lunch from home to take to work. I buy it.

The last week or so - I got used to bringing lunch from home. Home cooked lunch. Tasty and wholesome. Not cooked by me. My mother-in-law's visiting us.

Today I forgot to bring it with me. I realized that I hadn't half-way to work. And work is not close-by. I almost turned around to go back and pick it up. I didn't though.

I'm at work now. Still bothers me that I forgot to bring my lunch - it was packed and ready for me.

The last time I remember being bothered about not bringing my lunch from home was back in the 7th Standard (i.e. 7th grade).

2 comments:

brij said...

Well so now you are joining the ranks of being a spoilt Punjabi damant;)

Anonymous said...

In 7th grade I ate most of your lunches... Tasty thk dosa w/ tomato chutney... wah ki swad...hmm...