Friday, June 08, 2007

Hiatus Explanation (for those who don't care)

My apologies to those regularly checking in to my blog on the very long gap in posting. Several events occurred in a very brief spell of time - such as (but not limited to) interviewing for jobs, lots of traveling, finally getting some job offers and then selecting one, then starting work, and also moving to a new apartment in a new zip code.

Relax. I still haven't left the area. Suffice to say that these last few months have been very eventful - all the ups and downs made things very interesting. I will make the effort to be on here more often than I have in these last couple of months.

3 comments:

GG said...

S - there's this annoying ad pop-up whenever I get to your front page. Is it deliberate?
The Bbay pics were cool!

Sarat said...

Others have complained too. I suspect it's one of the trackers I use for my blog. I haven't gotten round to getting rid of one or the other though. Will work on that.

Yes the Bbay pics are real cool.

Ketaki said...

and he disappears again...
congratulations on the positive changes by the way :)