Friday, February 23, 2007

Upgrades

No.. No.. no upgrades to my desktop, laptop (I don't have one), MP3 player or appendages (I won't comment on whether I need one or don't anyways!). Just some upgrades to the blog as seems to be permitted - even facilitated - by Blogger. I guess competition from Wordpress has made all of this possible, although I'd like to see a lot more enhancements before I am satisfied. Nothing like an unpaying customer or client like me asking for the world, and then some. For free! Heh! Heh!

Actually, I have been meaning to switch to Wordpress for a while now, but inertia and the just-in-time new Blogger features have prevented me from doing what I should have done already. Never mind. It's on my agenda anyways. For now, I am partially satiated with the ability to list (and cross-list) posts by labels - a feature common to other sites and providers. Hopefully it will be a lot more easier to navigate through the worthless posts on this blogsite anyways.

Then again, there are more labels on my blog than posts. That's to show you how multidisciplinary my writing can be. Or - to put it plainly - how all over the place the whole f**king blog is!

No comments: